Ethereal light

Was I ignorant in the moment or for my ignorance, the moment is yet to come? It's not my desire to feel your wrath like tyler, not to be struck by the higher power, it's to feel your breath, you smell the scent like no other., my friend, please don't stutter. For the time being, please make my dreams divine because the opposition hunts my thoughts and fill up my night with such a dark sight, i swear i couldn't feel my eyes, help me friend.

But it's alright as I convict my thoughts to the unempty sky and I believe Moses stumbled to the ground because you were there, so bright, like an ethereal light but it's alright I will endure till our eyes collide, content, I would too fall to the ground because the the light I would have seen would be so bright, like an ethereal light.

-A.D

Comments

Popular Posts